Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another 20 Year Old


If it was a single malt scotch it might have aged a little better. These are the same two models I used for the painting I posted a couple of days ago (scroll down, I dare you). I probably have a few more book covers with these guys, I'll try to remember there names. Great times shooting reference at the Bob Osonitch Studio on 4th ave in Manhattan. Good old Bob, if you were the last shoot of the day you usually got offered a beer, that's my kind of guy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great composition. And you can't go wrong with machine guns.

Stephen Gardner said...

I could use a machine gun job right now.

Larry said...

Happy Independence Day!

Stephen Gardner said...

Hey Larry it will be my first as a citizen. Those English bastards have kept me down for far too long. And Right back at you. Hope to see you soon.

karen said...

Lest you forget... Those English bastards brew better ale with which to celebrate... x

Stephen Gardner said...

Always great to hear from you sis, I'm drinking a English ale right now.