Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dude On The Underground


I missed yesterday for reasons beyond my control, that's not true of course, the truth is I down the pub with some of my old art school friends and drawing was not on the agenda. I'm off to London on Monday for what I hope will be a good drawing session. We will see. Anyway, here is a sketch of a guy on the underground as a variation from a guy on the subway. It rained today so not ideal for drawing although I scouted some great locations in Canterbury. I will post again tomorrow (Monday) but I'm not sure when.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stephen don't stress about posting everyday on our account! I'm just amazed that you're able to do it at all. Technology is amazing. Very cool sketch of "dude" on the underground. Maybe tomorrow we'll see a "dudette".

Have fun!

iainbrydon said...

Sounds like you're having fun in London mate. You over for long? Underground...subway...same thing but different in my experience anyway! Different vibe....

Isabel said...

great sketch waiting to see what you'll draw in London

Stephen Gardner said...

Sheila, I'll be sure to get that dudette to you

Iain, I'm back on the 24th, can't believe I missed Gill's on Friday, I was around and killing time.

Isabel, I'm on it.

Arti said...

great drawing..its amazing to be able to sketch so fast and so accurate...
cheers

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Hi Stephen,
Love your sketches, your ability to capture expression is wonderful.