Monday, June 28, 2010

Thin


Just like England's chances of ever winning anything. I saw this woman on the subway and I'm not exaggerating how thin she looked. I've had a couple of days off from posting due to mt hectic World Cup schedule. Actually we are upstate and I have not had a chance to get on line and then USA lost and then England lost and then Mexico lost and then Slovakia lost and then Chile lost and then I lost the will to draw, England couldn't manage to do much more than draw but at least I'm not French.

6 comments:

petescully said...

wow, she is thin.
god, what a terrible weekend footy-wise! (except for the neutral) I was pretty disheartened, especially after the 4-1 drubbing. I think England should take the next World Cup off, reboot.

Hans Jenssen Illustration said...

Or Italian.

batsick said...

That IS pretty thin, ya know? I haven't watched the game, but I saw the scoreboard on the DVR.

Unknown said...

Scary thin. As for the World Cup, You said it all Steve...

Art with Liz said...

That is seriously thin!
From down here, it was an interesting weekend! No neutrals - supporting Ghana - after all it is Africa! Spain vs Portugal in my back yard tonight!

Munich Newman said...

Super sketch, fantastic comment.