Sunday, September 12, 2010

Williamsburg


I missed another post yesterday but I am on vacation after all and yesterday I had to go back to the city to take a class with the brilliant Steve Brodner so time was limited. Steve is going to help me whip my bar book into shape which I'm really excited about, no more procrastination.
Above is another oil painting I'm working on, I've got two on the go whilst we are away. Angie has been working on some paintings as well so expect to see those soon too. It's Sunday, it's raining, it's beautiful and so are you.

4 comments:

Munich Newman said...

I like this one already, I bet Hans does too.

Moish said...

I love the silhouette and the evening lighting.

Hans Jenssen Illustration said...

I do! I do! I do!!!

Stephen Gardner said...

Thanks guys, there is much more work in these than I thought there would be.