Thursday, March 17, 2011

LA


The thing with these LA trips is that I'm basically the designated driver. I drop Angie and Christophe off at a store to shop and I draw until they are done so I never really know weather I'm getting 5 minutes or an hour. It keep me on my toes. I did this and yesterdays post whilst they were in one store and I still had time to try on a jacket that Angie wanted to see me in. I didn't like it and at $2000 it was never going to happen anyway. Angie says I suit deconstruction clothing, maybe because I'm in a state of deconstruction myself. Wow, I seem to have a lot to say this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the simplicity of this -and the bright coloring. Nice work. Surprising, too, since a a lot of your work that you post seems to be more detailed.