Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bristens Again


One of the things about keeping a daily sketch blog is that it reveals the patterns of your life. This is my 2nd drawing from Bristens back yard, you can see the first one here but there is, however a glaring omission in this latest drawing. A prize to the first person who spots it (that prize being my admiration). I'll put in the missing detail on my next breakfast drawing trip, we'll play spot the difference.
PS, I'm not talking about the back door because I left that out on purpose for composition reasons.

11 comments:

Styria said...

The chimney (or whatever the metal thing is) lacks its right side and thus an angle and perspective.

Ira R said...

how bout that hanging lantern dingy under the center bottom window?

Ira R said...

and lights

Stuyvesant Parker said...

How are people supposed to get onto the roof without any ladder!

Unknown said...

It's missing a bar...

emikk said...

the door underneath,...the first floor if you will is missing...as if the first floor didn't exist in the same way the 13th floor doesn't exist in hotels, er, kind of anyway.

Stephen Gardner said...

I opened up a can of worms here didn't I. You all have good and valid points, Brad is the closet to the one I spotted although no one has got that yet. I'll be going back to Bristens to finish this drawing with all your comments in mind. Stay tuned good people of the world.

emikk said...

The ladder going to the roof.

polaco scalerandi said...

great draw, congratulation
el polaco

emikk said...

I guess Brad already covered the ladder, sorry 'bout that. I space out sometimes.

Susie Felber said...

I love this drawing! So clean. I don't know the difference. Sorry!