Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beer Nymphs


This is a companoin piece to Beer Nymph which I posted November 19th of last year, if you hit the lable "bars" and scrole down you will see it. Anyway these drawings, and there is a 3rd one that I can't find for the moment, are about celebrating beer for beer needs celebrating. Grab yourself a pint this very evening and take a moment before your first sip to behold this gift of the gods. Then that first taste, like an Angel crying on your tounge. Yes my friends, treat yourself tonight and tell me if that was not the best part of your day.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is great. I like how the border really draws your eye to the subject faces. Nice.

Stephen Gardner said...

Hi Suzanne, I'm glad you like this one, working on toned paper makes things come together a lot quicker.

Susie Felber said...

Beautiful pic and pure poetry. I think Madison ave might come knocking, if they knew what art was.